Designed specifically for fabric graphics cutting and finishing. Heat Knife Carrier fits on the precision cutter bars and accepts the HSGM HSG-0 heat knife.
Foster Keencut’s Heat Knife Carrier accepts HSGM’s HSG-0 heat knives and blades (sold separately). Ideal for accurately cutting and sealing the edges of synthetic fabrics that could flex, unravel or fray, the Heat Knife Carrier attaches to your Keencut Cutter Bar with a single Allen key adjustment (first the Sabre, Sabre 2, Evolution and Evolution-E2 cutter bars). And it doesn’t interfere with the cutting head.
Save time and money and reduce work-related injuries from cutting by hand or with a standard utility blade.
Perfect for Cutting and Sealing Synthetic:
*HSGM Heat Knife & tempered glass sold separately. It is recommended to use 1/4″ tempered glass for a long term heat resistant surface. Heat Knives operate most efficiently on tempered glass surfaces, which do not absorb heat (unlike wood and metal surfaces), ensuring maximum blade heat for the most accurate cuts.
- Cutting accuracy – Heat Knife Carrier consistently cuts 1/4 inch from the aluminum extrusion bar.
- Quick blade heat-up – 6 to 8 seconds.
- Safety – Automatic shut-off of the heating mechanism when the Heat Knife is released.
- 1-year limited warranty for manufacturer defects on HSGM heat knives. Does not include the recommended 1/4″ glass cutting surface for use beneath the heat knife.
- 5 year general warranty on Carrier
- 20 year warranty on Carrier’s bearings