The industry’s most precise wide-format cutter, engineered for speed and convenience. Accurate to within .008” over the entire length of the cut. The Evolution-E2 cutter can be affixed to any table or on the optional Evolution Bench to create the ultimate precision cutting table.
The Keencut Evolution-E2 is the industry’s most precise wide-format cutter, engineered for speed and convenience.
- The cutting bar is weighted, and has silicone bead along the straight edge and base plate, providing additional grip and thus eliminating the need to manually hold material.
- Materials can also be secured flush against production work stops to hold them in place.
- A sturdy torsion bar allows single operators to lift and control the entire cutter bar from a single end (either side).
- An easily interchangeable textile cutting tool provides additional substrate cutting versatility.
- Adjustable mounting brackets allow the Evolution-E2 to be affixed to any table, regardless of its straightness or levelness. The adjustable levelers ensure straight and accurate cuts on any surface – to within .008″ over the entire length of the cut, up to 144″.
High-Performance, Bi-Directional Cutting Head
The Evolution-E2 features an extruded alloy cutting base and a high-performance double cutting head design that relies on long lasting Graphik blades. These unique reversible blades cater to both left- and right- handed operators and cut materials up to 1/2″. The blades can also be set at different depths, allowing the first blade to score the material and the second blade to cut through it in a single pass. Also included is one medium-duty utility blade holder that accepts standard utility blades and cuts up to 3/8″ thick.
Turn Your Precision Cutting Bar into a Cutting System
Designed to fit your existing table or with the optional Evolution 2 Bench. Combine the Evolution 2 Bench with the Evolution-E2 cutter to create the ultimate precision cutting table.
Perfect for Cutting Up to 1/2″:
- Vertical Graphik blade holders (2)
- Graphik utility blades (25)
- Vertical Medium-duty blade holder
- Medium-duty utility blades (100)
- Vertical Textile Blade Holder with 45mm Cutting Wheel
- Accurate to within .008”
- Integral extruded alloy cutting base
- Single handed positioning, cutting and clamping
- Reversible Graphik blades for left- and right-handed operators
- 5 year general warranty
- 20 year warranty on bearings
- 100% Manufactured in the UK