An all purpose cutter accurate to within .03” over the length of the cutter. Relies on an extruded anodized aluminum base that allows the cutter to be used on any table or with an optional Stand or Stand Package system.
A general purpose cutter accurate to within .03″ over the length of the cutter, the Sabre 2 can:
- Cuts materials that are longer than the length of the cutter as a result of an innovative hinge and lift arm mechanism
- Hold work securely, thanks to a full-length silicone rubber grip strip mounted in the surface of the base, and two more on the underside of the cutter bar
- Relies on an extruded anodized aluminum base that incorporates a narrow groove to accept the blade tip when cutting
The Sabre Series 2 features a new, high performance cutting head design that relies on strong Graphik blades with a cutting depth up to 13mm. These unique reversible blades cater to both left and right-handed operators and cut materials up to ½”. This new head can also accommodate an easy-to-change 45mm textile blade holder, as well as a vertical medium duty blade holder with a cutting depth up to 3/8″ (10mm).
The Sabre Series 2 is designed for use on a bench or attached to the optional stand or stand package. Keencut’s quality steel stand with its smooth black finish brings the cutter to a comfortable 36″ H waist height. The Stand Package includes the standard 36″ high steel stand, but also adds a waste catcher that collects off cuts into a neat catch basin, as well as a roll feeder bar positioned between the stand legs that allows users to cut straight from roll media. Using the lockable castors (included with stand) Sabre Series 2 can be moved and positioned alongside any printer.
Perfect for Cutting Up to 1/2″:
- Vertical Graphik Blade Holder with 10 Graphik blades
- Vertical Medium-duty Blade Holder with 100 Medium-duty blades
- Vertical Textile Blade Holder with 45mm Cutting Wheel
- Accurate to within .03″
- Extruded & silver anodized aluminum base
- 5 year general warranty
- 20 year warranty on bearings
- 100% Manufactured in the UK