EGX-30 Desktop Engraver
The EGX-30 provides the most cost-effective,
computerized engraving solution available. Engineered for busy
professionals looking for a second machine and beginners working on a
limited budget, the EGX-30 engraves badges, nameplates, key rings, and luggage tags. It also scribes brass for awards and trophies.
- Compact Performer– The EGX-30?s low profile, small footprint and quiet operation make it
the perfect desktop engraving device for any office, shop or even home.
Yet, its 12-by-8.13-inch work area and industry-standard 0.125-inch
diameter spindle provide professional-grade precision and performance.
- Tools included- With the EGX-30, you have a variety of tool choices right out of the
box. You have the option of using an industry standard 1/8″ (3.175mm)
tool size, plus the ability to use a diamond drag tool.
- Compatibility– Engrave and scribe on a wide variety of light duty materials.
Compatible materials include coated brass (diamond drag) for great
looking trophy plates, as well as dual-coated micro-thin plastics
(cutting) for professional badges, nameplates, key rings and luggage
- Software Included– Dr. Engrave 2D engraving software works with industry-standard TrueType
fonts. It lets you create designs or import a Windows bitmap file or
Vector Art? from Roland. Engrave features an automatic layout function
that allows you to import an Excel database file in CSV format for
multiple-plate applications. Dr. Engrave quickly and easily imports
data and places columns of information into pre-defined text boxes to
produce an entire door-numbering project or corporate nametags.
Compatible with Windows? Vista/XP/2000/Me/98/95/NT 4.0.
- User Friendly Controls– Feed rate and spindle rpm can be adjusted with the user-friendly knob on the control panel.